Usually, I'm the uber-proud Momma who's saying "oh yes, she's been doing that for awhile" while thinking "Are you kidding, Sassy is the world's cutest and smartest baby!".
|Cute Baby Evidence: Exhibit A|
- Crawling: check
- Pulls up to stand: affirmative
- Waves Bye-Bye: sometimes
- Plays Patty-Cake: uh.......I don't know how to do patty cake and I'm 32, what's that say about me?
So, I went home feeling defeated by the vile, evil patty-cake milestone but determined to defeat it with the help of my good friend Google.
Here's what I learned:
- Make sure you have your safe-search enabled before googling Patty Cake images. No, really!
- There are some very interesting rap videos entitled Patty Cake
- There are several videos of cats playing patty cake
- It's easy to get distracted from your original goal when there are videos of cats playing patty cake
I never actually learned how to do patty cake and I just decided that we'll work on clapping and the Gettysburg Address instead. Take that Milestone List!!
Speaking of milestones, Sassy is competing for votes in the 2011 Gerber Generation Photo Search on Facebook - we'd love it you would pop over and vote for her!