4.30.2011

She said "Momma"!!!

Picture it, 2am Saturday morning, a fussy baby upset because she's sick AGAIN. Her nose is stuffy, her ear infected, and her cough...heart-breaking. Her face is frozen in that super cute, super mad face.
She's so cute when she's angry!


Daddy has the evil snot monster trying to suck the stuffiness out of her nose...she is UNHAPPY to say the least. As she's screaming like we're killing her {and I'm sure the neighbors were starting to wonder} she takes a deep breath and out it comes maaaamaaaaaa, maaaaaaaa, maaaamaaamaaa. Suddenly momma is elated, it doesn't matter that it's 2am and I'm exhausted, finally after weeks of nothing but da-da's I get some recognition!

I'm sure it probably doesn't count since she was screaming bloody-murder but I'll take it!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Deb from WhatsInMyAttic said...

Heartbreaker eyes in the pic! What a beautiful girl you have. Those "de-snotters" are torture, I'm sure. Icky story: SIL hands my brother a "de-snotter" while 6 yr old son is standing near, but not watching the action. SIL says, "Dave, suck that snot out of the baby's nose..." and you see the 6 yr old swing his head around, glance from his dad to the baby, and say, "EEEEwwwwwww....that's gross. What does it taste like?" No kidding, gross, I know, but a true story. EEEEwwwwwwwww.
Hope Baby is better soon, and congrats on being recognized after all your hard work!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...