8.15.2011

Pinterest Made Me Do It {in the kitchen}

I've mentioned before that I don't cook and I suppose that's not exactly true, I do "make" dinner but it usually involves throwing some noodles in boiling water and dumping some variation of meat, cheese, or tomato sauce on them. I never make anything that takes any sort of skill or effort because a. I don't have that kind of time and b. real cooking seems like it involves a lot of dirty dishes. But yesterday, I decided to do something crazy and cook some yummy foodage, of course I turned to my trusty pal Pinterest for pinspiration.

Pinspiration:

Mine:
{cell phone pic}


Thoughts: Meh - I don't see what the big deal is with this recipe, the pork did fall apart just with a touch of the fork but was seriously lacking in flavor. It was mediocre at best.






Pinspiration:


Mine:
{cell phone pic}
Thoughts: I made these with cheddar, onions, and bacon (because everything's better with bacon) they were delicious. I had the leftovers for breakfast :)








Pinspiration:

Mine:
Thoughts: OhEmGee!!! This is the most delicious stuff evah! It was a total bi-atch to cut because it was rock hard from the freezer (probably should have let it get to room temp first) but SO worth it and made me sing   there's a party in my tummy, so yummy, so yummy



Julie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...