6.05.2011

Day 30: a picture of yourself this day and 5 good things that happened since you started the challenge

Let me start by saying that I'm glad this is over - a post a day is a big under-taking and I dropped the ball more than once.

A picture of me today:


Ugh, I hate self-taken pics and to make it worse, it's a cell phone pic. Ok, on to the good stuff:

5 good things that happened since I began this challenge:

1. My mom came to visit
2. Sassy started crawling
3. Similac finally sent me some more coupons. Only 2 of them but every little bit helps!
4. Sassy learned to pull herself up to stand and is just itching to walk - I expect she'll be running around like crazy in no time.
5. A total stranger asked to buy a copy of one of my photos, it was only a few bucks but just having someone like it enough to want to buy it made me feel like a million bucks.
Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...