5.18.2011

Day 14: A picture of you last year - how have you changed?

6.29.10 - cell phone pic (blackberrys have the worst cameras!)
Cody loved to lay his head on my belly when I was pregnant. We sat on the couch like this pretty much every night after I got home from work. My husband was convinced he could hear her moving around in there.
Well, let's start with the obvious - I'm not 6 months pregnant, I no longer have the option of  falling asleep while still mostly upright on the couch, and I never get to cuddle with the dogs anymore.

But now I'm a Momma to the cutest little 8 month old there is and that's total awesome-sauce! {I guess technically I was a Momma in this picture too but I certainly didn't feel like one} I have an adorable little girl who is always excited to see me when I get home. Who makes me laugh every single day. Who's growing up way too fast.


Photobucket

1 comment:

Deb from WhatsInMyAttic said...

Sweet, sweet photo! Six months ago I weighed 30 pounds more, but you'll not see a photo of me at that point!! hehe...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...