5.20.2011

Day 16 - Dream House

It would be on the side of a mountain in the Blue Ridge Mountains


I love wood and rock exteriors and check out that awesome rounded porch on both levels!

2008 Golf Magazine Dream House
A pool is a must - I love these that look like natural springs.  I think I'd want to go with a bit more of a blue water look it doesn't look like you can see the bottom of this pool and that would freak me out. I'm not a fan of swimming in natural bodies of water (aka water I can't see the bottom of) due to my fear of snakes.
wide view with slide stream grotto waterfall wooden bridge



Inside I'd have a kick-ass shower that could blast the paint off a car 



A library full of books and comfy places to read


An awesome kitchen to make all my friends jealous since I don't cook (of course I suppose dream houses could come with personal chefs - since we're dreaming)


And a sassy playroom for Miss Sassy Pants





Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...